Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Get Fit, Stark! Week 5 - Meat, glorious meat!

Well, 5 weeks in the books and I am allowed to eat meat again! That first bite was pure heaven and it continued for the rest of my 3 ounce serving. The after effects, though, were not as delightful. I was pure bubble guts. It’s crazy how quickly your body gets used to not eating meat!

Because I am eating some real food again, I was not feeling a big loss this week. Boy was I surprised when I stepped on the scale and found out I dropped 8.2 pounds. Now I’m only about 5 pounds away from my original goal weight and there’s still about 5 months to go! I’m adding 10 pounds to my goal, so now I’m shooting for 255. I am feeling really great and optimistic about it.

I am still only able to work out a little bit because of my restricted diet. Those workouts are fine, but I’m looking forward to pumping some iron next week. I haven’t really enjoyed working out and lifting weights since college and that was more about the interaction and bonding with my teammates than it was about lifting. I’m looking for a good workout buddy to help keep me motivated to lift.

I’m finding the motivation to stick to the diet because of my success on it. I’ve lost a total of 43 pounds so far and I am feeling better than I have in a long time. I can sleep better and I just feel healthier. I want all of you reading this to feel as great as I do right now and I hope I can be a motivation for you.

I might not be able to make it easier for you to work out, but I can help motivate you and I can make it cheaper! To help get you in shape, we are offering a Daylight Savings Fall Back Special. All new annual memberships purchased between November 1 and November 15 will be 20% off! I want all of you to feel as great as I do and now you have a chance to get fit for less. Take advantage of it, and a few months down the road you’ll feel fitter, healthier, and better about yourself like I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment