Monday, August 30, 2010

Boot Camp for your Body

Are you looking for a new workout challenge? I've got one for you - our new Fitness Boot Camp Class. I just went through this class on Thursday and let me tell you, it was killer! I work out on a regular basis and I was sore the next day! I am going to be teaching it this fall since our previous instructor can no longer do so.

This is a class designed for those of you who want a great total body workout in a minimal amount of time. By working out large muscle groups through the majority of the workout, you get your heart rate cranking and keep it there for the entire class.

It's great for men and women because it doesn't involve any complicated steps or choreography, like aerobics classes. Instead, this class focuses on strengthening movements to help you build lean muscle. What's awesome about lean muscle is that it helps your body continue to burn fat even after your workout is over.

I'm really excited to have the opportunity to teach this class. It is aimed to be a tough workout for everyone, beginners and workout addicts alike because you can alter your pace and the weight you use for each exercise. The new session starts on September 7, so sign up and try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment