Friday, June 4, 2010

Birthdays

In the next two weeks I have three birthdays to celebrate, one of which is my sister's. I remember when we were kids, I used to be so jealous of her birthday parties. I am a November birthday, so my parties were never as awesome as her June birthdays. Her parties were always outside and included a slip-n-slide or a wading pool or something cool like that. Mine were always in the house and cramped for space. I'm sure all you winter birthdays can relate.

That's why I love the Massillon Recreation Center's birthday party packages. When you purchase one of these packages, you can have a great birthday party with the pool, table service, balloons, and party favors for your child and 10 friends. Where were cool things like this when I was growing up?? Not fair!

Just when I thought we'd leveled the birthday party playing field, our Aquatics Supervisor (a June birthday, I should add), came up with the idea to make summer birthday parties better. Now, you can get the same birthday party package, with a party host, balloons and table service at Oak Knoll Wading Pool! It also includes 2 hours of private pool use from 10 am-noon.

So now those of you with kids who have birthdays between mid-June and mid-August can have your child's party at the wading pool. But don't forget your winter birthday children. Book them an awesome indoor birthday pool party at the Massillon Recreation Center so they don't feel left out. Take it from another winter birthday - they'll love it and remember it forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment